Friday, January 1, 2016

To the one who travels the world...

To the one who travels the world,


1.       It took me several hours to figure out my name and password for this blog.  I am obviously too obstinate to simply create a new account.  After painstakingly guessing different combinations of usernames and passwords, receiving verification emails and text messages, and updating the template and background of my blog, here is the new and improved Ponder Love Today.

2.   FYI


















3. I changed the password to laureleyer. (Feel free to blog back....My email is sarahlavalla@gmail.com....just know that some old man in China might end up reading what you write.)
RULES: Do NOT change the background of my blog or I will sleep in your bed naked every night while you are gone!!!!!


4. You and the man from China are probably the only two people in the world who read this blog.

Mr. Ying

¡Mi pequeño pavo!

 5.  I promise to pray for you everyday.

6.   I also will update this blog whilst you are away.  (Be ready to be smothered by my love.)

7.   Because I know you love this... (I am a link)

8.   But seriously.  Number 5.

9.   Let me know when you can Skype.

10.  Finally, I do not apologize for any off key singing in the CD.



PONDER LOVE TODAY, LITTLE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment