Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Air Hurts My Face.


Do you remember the morning before we went to get coffee and breakfast at Bene?  I accidently slept in and Anne and Colleen put up the “Merry Christmas” ribbon above our door.  You were trying to finish up a section of your project with MK and I kept throwing gold fish at you…Well I found one of those goldfish today.  And I am pretty sure it was from that exact morning based upon the location I found it in.  Also I ate all the malt balls you gave me for Christmas, but I can’t bring myself to eat the red one.  So I am going to leave it on your nightstand.  (If anyone should eat Rudolf’s nose, it’s you.)


Yesterday evening after mass I was walking home and passed by the skating rink across from Widmer’s grocery.  There was a youth hockey game going on and it was snowing outside!  I stopped and watched it for as long as my body could take J  It was so fun!  I took a picture for you.  (I had to send it to Colleen so she could send it to my email.)




Another mass for you, mujer. + And I am praying a divine mercy chaplet before bed as well! +
Please offer up some prayers for a few individuals from St. Charles.  I just learned about a car accident and a divorce and both need extra graces!


Tomar buenas decisions and don’t forget to Ponder Love Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment