Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Thousand Words

Because I think you might be getting sick of reading my posts...and they say a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

So here are a few pictures for you.  Even though you said you are doing pretty well, I continue to go to daily mass and pray a rosary every day for you.  You fight like a lion and have the endurance of wild horses. <3  I love you.  Ponder Love's creations today.

Because this picture is awesome.

Because this picture speaks to my heart.

Because this is how the real bachelor should be.

Because Paolo.

Because everyone needs a friend who can fit a raisin in her dimples.
P.S. To see the video click here:
https://youtu.be/BvCPLt1U_9w

No caption needed.


Because even though I am a lion, I still occasionally feel like a zebra.


Because I believe in the power of prayer and so do you.  Also because of Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment