Thursday, January 28, 2016

Your Last Day!

It's your last day in Poland, huh?

I am so grateful Jesus gave you this opportunity!  I can't wait to hear about all the amazing things you saw and learned while you were on this adventure.

But most of all I am excited to just be around you again!  You are such a light in my life.  I see Jesus in you and am loved by Jesus through you.  I can't wait to just be and hang out!

Ideas of fun things to do when you get caught up on your sleep and are not overwhelmed by the transition back to America:

1. ice skating
2. henna tattoos
3. draw on Colleen's face while she is sleeping
4. make Valentine's Day cards for Caroline and Lizzy
5.make homemade pizza, watch a movie, and drink wine/Diet Dr. Pepper
6. color with markers
7. eat pancakes and watch That's So Raven






I will be praying for your flight back home!  Safe travels mi pequeno amigo mono...Espero que usted todavia tiene el pelo cuando vuelvas.

P.S. Colleen is going gluten and dairy free. This is what we having been living with...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZw1eoSjA-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment