Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Día Número 16

It's time.

I have officially given up on spelling the words in Spanish. Not because I can't, but because I am way too tired for that sort of focus right now! So much for summer; I've been doing just as much homework now that I'm home as I did at school! Anna and Sarah have me working hard and I've proofread and corrected (in depth) about 40 pages in the last two days!

Here's my brief news for the day:
One of the cats (Sir Shout) has developed a love for the plant you gave me. In fact, whenever we leave him unattended, he jumps up on the counter and starts to chew off the ends! We have made the decision to move Nikita Junior into my bathroom by the window in an attempt to out maneuver the cat, but things aren't looking good if Scout continues his escapades.

Also, Anna had a soccer game in the cities, so my dad and I drove down and worked on a crossword the whole way, which was a nice bonding time. I'm glad I get to spend the summer home with them! However, as of yet, I have not been able to sleep in a single day, and I just want to rest! As glad as I am that my family is interested in my life, especially the convent in my future, they each have asked me about it in depth and individually so far, so I've had to answer questions about the minute details of my hopes, dreams, and religious convictions with all of them. Aka I am tired and just want to sleep.

Finally, I talked to McKaela today, who is so excited to receive your card! Many people here love you and are praying for you!

Ponder love today! (Pictures coming tomorrow if I remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment