Saturday, May 21, 2016

:) oh hey

I love you so much.  So so much.  You are probably at graduation right now and I am just getting ready for bed but continue to pray for you.  My body hurt pretty bad this afternoon...my knees are holding up though, so I owe that to your faithful prayers.  I am so grateful for your small acts of offerings!  Thank you for  being the best friend I could ask for.
If I could ask for one more prayer request....the dynamics of our group are difficult and we are already struggling with patience.

I MISS YOUR FACE SO MUCH, PEQUENO PAVO!

p.s. Cats.  There are cats everywhere!!!!!
P.p.s. The stupid blog won't let me upload pictures from my phone because I have to have an app or something.  So check to email!

Ponder the love of Christ today with every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment