Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Día Número Tres

Hola! You are officially in Europe and I am so happy for you! I hope Dublin is wonderful and that you find the Irish man from the CD that I gave you.

So, I have some good news and I have some bad news.

The bad news is that Colleen cracked the last standing crystal glass that you gave me from your mom's collection.

The good news is that you would be SO proud of me!

Today, I stepped out and asked Joe and Megan to pray over me for healing and peace. Then, I went to confession, and so did Kelly, and I kept my cool and stayed in line and didn't even panic when she walked within 1 foot of me. Then, I went (calmly) to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and looked at pretty paintings and sculptures and drank some fancy chardonnay whilst studying for my last final. Then, I found out that I aced my other final and the teacher asked to copy my test for other students to look at as an example of an excellent exam. Then, I showered and put on a dress and went to the Catholic Studies banquet and stayed there for several hours even after Kelly arrived. Then, after all of that, I still had enough energy left to go to Old Chicago with Colleen's Rome group and eat pretzel bites while telling Ellen Mathiowetz all of my funny stories. In other words, I'm on cloud nine!!!
YAY! 

I kind of wish that you were here to hear it all in person, but I also know how much you are praying for me, especially this week, and how much I owe to those prayers. 

I am praying for you too, and I can't wait for you to start walking. I miss you a lot, but I'm also doing really well!

Now, it's late and I have another exam tomorrow (my last one) so I need to go to bed. As I'm drifting off, I will make sure that I...

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment