Sunday, May 22, 2016

Día Número Seis

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WAS SO PSYCHED TO GET YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PHOTO OF YOU IN YOUR CAP AND GOWN AND THE BOOTS FULL OF DANDELIONS!!!

I missed my blog last night because I lost my phone checking into the hotel on my way to Florida and I didn't have my laptop, but here is day 6! Graduation day!!

I did super good, once again, and I got an aisle seat so when everyone walked back to their seats after their name was called, I got to give them a fist bump and a "congrats" so I felt like I adequately said goodbye to everyone!

I'll miss Colleen and Anne but they are stupendous and we had a good day! One last WINE GLASS SUNDAY, even though it was Saturday, and now I'm moved out and in the airport to go to Florida!

Also, it was 1000 degrees at graduation yesterday and everybody cleared out once their kids name was called and all the graduates just had to keep sitting there in our black caps and gowns. Then, the ceremony let out at 4:50 and my family booked it to mass at Nativity at 5pm! The two sisters in high heels were not happy about that!! I got to see Mike one last time and introduce him to my family, and he kissed everyone except my mom, who later expressed her disappointment that she did not get a kiss!! Anyways, I was very glad and peaceful about graduating, and I'm ready to move on (with my friends, of course)!

Colleen successfully hugged Dr. Sullivan and her whole family showed up with her face on Popsicle sticks to hold during the ceremony. Anne and her family went back to our house afterwards and had pizza and beer in the shade of what turned into a beautiful evening!

Ok we are about to board, but before I go, I wanted to tell you about the magical moment in confession earlier this week when Fr. Smith prayed, I kid you not, for "the hopes and dreams of my cells" so that they would grow correctly and not inside out!! Reflect on that for a little while, and

Ponder Love Today!! (So many prayers for you, your knee, and your group!)

No comments:

Post a Comment