Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Día Número Ocho

Hello. My name is not Inigo Montoya and you did not kill my father. That said, I hope you do not die!

Almost forgot to blog tonight but remembered last minute! (Did I forget last night? I hope not!)

It's super hard to remember in Florida because Maddie and I keep super weird hours. Today, I ate 2 smores, had the best dinner of my life, saw a 6 foot, lime green eel, went kayaking on the ocean, and slid down a 3 story slide.

Maddie was confused when I said it was the best dinner, because I have traveled so much, but I reminded her that I traveled on a college students budget, and while Chipotle in Paris was magical, it could never beat the majesty that was my Pan-Seared Grouper Picatta with a Parmesan risotto and beautifully paired spinach tonight. My mouth is still watering from the beauty of that sauce, plus it came with FREE BREAD! Hopefully, you are enjoying the Spanish tapas and wine over there! Try a "tortilla de patatas" if you remember, which roughly translates into a "potato omelette" but is far more tasty than mere potatoes and eggs!

The sunset was great and my books are wonderful. We are both burnt despite desperate and nearly constant applications of sunscreen, but we have survived so far in the death heat!

I hope you are not as cold as I am hot all the time, and I'm still praying!

Ponder love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment