Monday, May 30, 2016

Día Número Quince

Well hey!
By any chance did you have a terrible or difficult day? Perhaps a painful knee or a low mood? I'm at a loss to account for the obscene stomach ache that claimed 5 hours of my day after only a light lunch of strawberries and a sandwich, so I'm wondering if the origin was spiritual! Either way, it was all offered up for you (the stomach ache, the head aches, and the many times I ended up stubbing my toe today!) Hope it eased your Camino a bit, so that you can proceed in prayer and love!

Before the tummy hit, though, I had an eventful morning. We made it through 4 Harry Potter movies, and my parents and I went kayaking across the lake! Rumor has it that my tan is developing nicely, and soon, my face will be darker then my hair. Actually, a little known fact about me is that I have an uncanny ability to bronze without trying in the summertime! Though Maddie wore little to no sunscreen and laid out all day in Florida, I am still tanner, despite constant sunscreen application and frequent refuge in the shade. Beyond that, the sun bleaches my hair, so that gets blonder, my few freckles come out, and my blue eyes stand out more against my bronze face! It's all very nice.

Also, because of Memorial Day, I've had a bit of difficulty sending McKaela's letter, but it should be there soon, perhaps a day or two late, but I plan to send her a Happy Birthday text tomorrow with a picture of the envelope and the words "get excited :)"

Most importantly, I am finally home and my plant is still alive! That's right, Nikita Junior is still green and healthy!

I think I wanted to say something else too, but I'm very tired and I forget what it was!
Anyways, I love you!

Ponder love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment