Friday, June 3, 2016

Día Número 19

All caught up again.

That's about where I'm at with life, too. I just cleaned out my room and unpacked, so now all of my baby pictures have been replaced on my mantle with a nerf gun and a shrine to Mary. My room looks a lot more like me! I even cleared off all of the odd paraphenalia that my dad gets us when he goes on trips (like a jar of sand from Hawaii and some wooden giraffes from Africa or something), and replaced them all with my books, which have been sorted into secular:read, secular:reading, religious:read, and religious:reading.

As I was cleaning, though, I came across innumerable tokens of your love! Notes left in the margins of my Newman books and folded letters colored in crayon... I love you, too.


Hint: if the handwriting doesn't immediately give it away, then check the spelling of "thEn" ;)

I also came across a treasure trove of little Laurel photos, which I now deign to share with you. In case you were wondering, the thug life did indeed choose me. 




If that wasn't enough to satisfy your craving (please note the Ferby costume again), perhaps an image of the entire coven will help...


Sarah is doing her own thing, Anna is cute as ever, and Maddie and I are recovering from our recent stint as Mormon sister wives.

Kidding. But I should go. I hope this brightened the Camino enough to help you through another day. Right now, I'm in my bathtub with a glass of wine and some mint chocolate chip ice cream, so I will leave you with the further assurances of my love and prayers. Keep truckin. 

Ponder love today.



No comments:

Post a Comment