Monday, June 13, 2016

Día Número 29

You've been gone almost a month. Wow.

In that month, just so you know, both the Copa America and the Euro Cup have started, which means almost daily, talented soccer games. In addition, I get to watch the Annies play often and tonight she scored a beautiful goal (her team won 5-1). However, that means I am tired, because I spent almost 6 hours in the car to get to Becker. She has another game in Blaine tomorrow, so I expect to be tired then, too.

Regardless, I have not neglected my prayers and I am thinking of you and your walking every time I discover something to offer up. If you think of it, a prayer for the Thompson's would be good, too, because they had to put down one of their dogs (Minnie) today. I hope the knee is still holding and the soul is growing.

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment