Thursday, June 9, 2016

Día Número 25

Hola, mi amiga.

Como era León? Estoy tan entusiasmada que estés en España. Te quiero mucho.

Okay, enough practice for you. I am delighted to report that the 5:00pm daily mass at St. Michael's Church did not kick me out today for wearing sweatpants, and, what's more, I offered it up for you. I hope that since my prayer has been more diligent I might be spared any more stomach flus ;)

I'm definitely tired again.






I also miss Burt...


So, either I'm getting my period soon, or I'm wearing down altogether.


I hope you appreciate that last one. I decided gifs would be easier than writing when I'm tired. I'm reading a lot, but work at the soup kitchen doesn't start until next week, and that's is a long time away. I hope I don't have to linger like this all summer.

Maybe you are tired, too. Maybe walking another day doesn't sound very pleasant and the emotional energy to interact with your large group all day is starting to wear you down. Maybe your body is still occupying more space in your mind than your soul, and maybe even your knee is bugging you. If yes, if no, know of my prayers and keep on fighting, buddy. The Camino is definitely not for the idle or the pusillanimous. Amidst the tired, amidst the hurt, amidst the darkness, "Behold, I am making all things new." (Rev 21:5). 

Ponder love today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment