Monday, June 20, 2016

Día Número 36

So, I'll admit it. I have no idea whether you finished the Camino yesterday or today or tomorrow, because I was very confused by your snapchats and their timestamps. At one point, you said 2.5 more days, but I opened it the next day, and I have no idea whether that was sent at night or in the afternoon or in the morning, so I am just assuming it's today-ish. I was hoping for a confirmation-of-arrival snapchat to let me know that you made it Santiago, but wifi is hard to come by, and I imagine finishing the Camino earns you a couple tech-free days. :)

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Tonight, I'm wearing my retainer in celebration of your success, and I've grown out my armpit hair in solidarity! What a magical occasion! You just walked 500 miles, and (even better), you did it with Jesus! Here are some pictures of Him to add a spiritual element to a physical accomplishment:



Praise God in His goodness. Praise God in His meekness. Praise God, Lover of pilgrims. Praise God in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Alleluia. 

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment