Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Día Número 24

Hey! I love you!

So I realize looking back at what I said about León that I said zero helpful things. I probably should have talked a bit more about the Gothic and Romanesque beauty of the Cathedral and Basilica, respectively, and mentioned the famous convent there, too. Even a tidbit about the interred remains of St. Isidore, who is a very important saint in Spain, would have been nice. However, having chosen to talk about the things that you may or may not see, I hope that you simply enjoy the city. Heck, I hope you simply enjoy all of Spain.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy a brief clip of Scout the cat catching a moth today (assuming you get enough wifi to load a whole video!



If not, perhaps a photo of me and my dog would be better.


That was me finishing up Pride and Prejudice in the sunroom. 

I offered mass for you today. Anna is very stressed out about a chemistry exam tomorrow, so if you think of it, could you say a prayer? I found her a bit ago in her room on the point of tears, but refusing to admit any emotion except annoyance. She kicked me out with a glare, and though I'm sure she will ace her test, I would hate for her poor attitude to keep her in a bad mood longer than necessary. Sarah just finished up her Senior Project as well, and she is graduating on Sunday! Maddie texted me yesterday, too, saying that she had had a terrible day. They could all use some prayers. 

I probably could, too. Not that I'm in bad shape, but I'm exhausted. There's absolutely no reason for me to be tired, because I'm living in daily luxury, but I am already worn out. I'm probably about to have my period or something, but now I need to go to bed. 

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment