Saturday, June 4, 2016

Día Número 20

AHHHHHHH.

So.

We got to talk to you today...

So Anne is going to write this blog in celebration!

(Laurel just passed me the computer...cool Laurel...I thought this was a group effort...)

HIIIII!! WE JUST SAW YOUR SMILING FACE!
Hope you got some decent shut eye and enjoy your day of rest.

After Skyping with you, Laurel and I took Sparkles for a nice long walk...and by long I mean one block...actually I don't think we even made it a block but it was a great effort! She pooped...and then pooped AGAIN! Laurel was not pleased, but also pleased because poor Sparkles hasn't pooped in days....Talking about all this poop reminds me of Colleen...

(sly transition...)

Colleen is making a dress! I think we said something about it on Skype, but here it is:


So I asked Laurel, "how is she making this dress" and to be honest, neither of us have any clue. Is it a tank top and a skirt? Did she make it from scratch? No clue, but we should be proud. Yay for Colleen! Also, speaking of her digestion, she made sure to text both Laurel and I the other day about her decision to eat ice cream with her sister to which her sister said "Cheers to the shits!" Lol, Laurel said I could swear on the blog, but as we all know, Grandma Marge says Shit is not a swear word so...I'm going with it. 

Speaking of other wonderful people (my transitions are on today) LAUREL'S MOM bought Laurel the perfect gift:

That right there is a Wine Connoisseur's Gift Set. It is OFF. THE. CHAIN. Or as Laurel would put it "off the chart." Laurel can now vacuum seal her wine bottles and pour her wine through an aerating spigot like a champ. 

So Laurel and I had some pizza with her momma and Annes. Pizza was de-lish (ate an extra slice for you) and continued to discuss Marshall athletics and see baby photos of all the Eyer-lings...some nudity was present but we were all adult enough to handle it...just kidding, it was HILARIOUS! (I'll get the one of Laurel from Anna later ;) )

As my tummy rumbles from my second pizza today (yes, I had pizza for lunch on my quasi-date...ha ha ha Anne went on an awkward date) I will soon be heading home to my abode to watch Law and Order with me madre and off to bed. Laurel will like be snuggling with Anna Karenina til she falls asleep. 

We both need some Vitamin D. This no sun thing is drivin us CARAZAY! Maybe we'll just hop on a plane to Spain. I'm sorry, that was mean. We will not be doing so so don't expect it. But we will walk with you in spirit, maybe even actually taking a walk here when summer rolls around in July, but any-who...

We love you SO much. We are praying for YOU. We thank you for all the prayers and time you are offering for us and so many others. You are a strong, beautiful, independent woman who has already walked 250 miles!! Woot woot girl, look at you go! Until next time...

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment