Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Día Número 37

YAY!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE SEEING YOU TANNED AND IN A SPANISH CAFE AT THE END OF THE CAMINO!!!!!! (un cafe con leche por favor)

I'm so happy for you, bud! I hope you aren't too tired to enjoy the rest of your trip! Today, I hiked all of Gooseberry Falls, which is a state park near Duluth, with Anna, and, as the name would indicate, there are a very large set of waterfalls there, meaning a lot of walking uphill. After soccer and basketball yesterday, my calves are shot, and I feel like I'm getting a small taste of what you feel! However, if we are being realistic, the worst of it is in my hamstrings, which haven't been asked to exercise this much in years! Here I am, though, working out with Anna everyday, usually for an hour or more of basketball, soccer, frisbee, or biking.

Tonight, though, the real magic gets started with Messi and his Argentinian team taking on the USA for a spot in the finals of the Copa America! The odds heavily favor Argentina, but the Cup has shown the USA to have a formidable defense, and in theory, we could hold Argentina back for an exciting game. Anna, Mom, and I (and maybe Sarah) will head over to Old Chicago to watch at 8pm, so I'm jumping in the bathtub now (7pm) to wash away the mud stains. (I wiped out hard at Gooseberry and Anna got it on video!)

By the way, I have faithfully executed all of the card and plant-giving (minus the one still coming up), so you can rest assured that all of your professors and friends now of your love even while you are walking.

Finally, I had intended to take a picture of my armpit hair to celebrate your accomplishment, but alas, my blonde underarms are barely visible. Instead, I think I'll bring to the forefront an oldie-but-goodie! :)



Hahaha! Just think about how angry those ferrets must have been!!! I love you!!

Ponder love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment