Saturday, June 11, 2016

Día Número 27

I love you.

Today, in an adorable moment, my mom was joking about how odd it was that I drank the most in the family, considering that I was going to become a nun. Anna, who only learned the difference last week when I mentioned it to her casually, quickly responded, "No, mom. She's going to be a religious sister, not a nun."

Sarah sang in a four-part quartet ("How Can I Keep From Singing") today during her baccalaureate ceremony, and I spelled baccalaureate right on the first try. Maddie successfully met with indigestion of a particularly smelly kind during dinner at our restaurant and head to be rushed home, so I guess you could say that we've all had a great day.

I hope your day was good, too, and I'm praying for you everyday.

Ponder love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment